Headboard | Marnie Range
Headboard | Marnie Range
Headboard | Marnie Range

Your design
Delivery within 18-20 weeks

Delivery

We are proud of our white glove delivery service and its 5-star customer satisfaction rating. Your delivery experience is important to us, and our dedicated team will be in touch to confirm your preferred address and delivery time frame. When you place your order, we'll ask you about any specific requirements and access issues. Upon arrival, we will unwrap and assemble your handmade piece in the room of your choice. Our team will also take the packaging away with them for recycling. Delivery Timings You will receive an email confirmation detailing the expected delivery dates depending on fabric, colour, and made-to-order selection. Delivery will be complete in 10-12 weeks. When will you be notified? We'll be in touch the moment you place your order to confirm and email your receipt. After that, we'll contact you once during the manufacturing process and then again once your piece is completed. At this stage, final payment is taken, and your preferred delivery time confirmed.

Delivery Charges Mainland UK - £200
Scottish Highlands & Scottish Remote - £300
Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel & Other Islands - POA

Delivery Play icon

Returns

We are always happy to help, and that includes when it comes to returning goods. On the rare occasion you are not satisfied with your Maker&Son piece(s), our policy is to accept their return within 14 days of receipt. However, we hope you understand that we cannot accept returns of any bespoke or custom-made products (in the same way that one person's dream may not be the same as another). Please refer to our Terms and Conditions, where our Returns Policy under Section 6 is provided in detail. Please send all queries by email to enquiries@makerandson.com.

Returns Play icon

Insurance

Protect your Maker&Son furniture and maintain its bespoke beauty. We've teamed up with Staingard to offer the most comprehensive furniture care plan available. For many years, Staingard has been leading the way in protecting, care, and repairing furniture. We are happy to offer a 5-year fabric upholstery care plan to cover accidental damage, accidental staining, and a care kit with a genuine 'Clean, Repair or Replace' policy. (NOTE: this insurance must be taken out at the point of sale and cannot be applied retrospectively on delivery of goods. Only available in the UK).

Insurance Play icon

Payment Options

We offer a variety of ways to purchase Maker&Son luxury furniture. 

20% Deposit 

After your initial 20% deposit, we will contact you in Week Three of the production cycle to collect a further 30% of the total order value. The final 50% balance will be required the Final Week before delivery, and our Sales Fulfillment Team will be in touch with you. 

50% Deposit

After your initial upfront 50% deposit, our Sales Fulfillment Team will be in touch to take the final 50% payment one week before delivery. 

Full Payment Option

If you opt to pay in full, the balance will be due before delivering your handmade furniture. Our delivery partner will be in touch one week before the completion of production to arrange a suitable date for delivery. 

We accept many different types of payment. These include: Visa and MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay

Payment Options Play icon

What happens once I place my order?

When you order from Maker&Son, you're investing in an entirely natural and locally made product designed to be enjoyed and shared from one generation to the next. 

Once we receive your order, the process of individually making your piece begins. Each sofa, armchair, and loveseat is handmade with our carefully selected local manufacturing partner over a 10-12 week period. 

Can't wait for comfort? You could ordered from our Now range, you could receive your new piece in as little as 48 hours. These items offer the comfort and craft you love but without the wait. 

For our curated range of cushions and unique home accessories, each piece is an example of true craftsmanship, designed with longevity in mind. Some of this range is available for quick delivery, and others will require 10-12 weeks lead time as they are individually handmade.

What happens once I place my order? Play icon

Reviews

At Maker&Son, we put customers at the very heart of what we do. We strive to make our customers feel comfortable and pride ourselves on our premium products, excellent service, and friendly, genuine support. The measure of our success is customer satisfaction, and we are incredibly grateful to those who take the time to review their experiences with us.

Reviews Play icon
HAPPY CUSTOMERS!