These are the positions we're currently recruiting for. To apply, please email your CV and covering letter outlining your key skills and experience to email@example.com.
Although we're not actively recruiting for our French team at the moment, we're always very interested to hear from you if you have relevant and recent travel industry experience and significant travel experience outside of Europe. We can keep your details on file and let you know when we're next recruiting.
We would be looking for sales consultants to specialise in complex multi-stop and round the world flights. You’ll be joining our thriving French team to help serve our French-speaking customers. Please note, you'll be working in our office in central Brighton, UK.
- To start: tbc - get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full time or part time considered (minimum 3.5 days per week)
- Permanent (9 months probationary period)
What you'll be doing
We specialise in all aspects of round the world travel so your role will be exciting and varied. You'll be putting together complex multi-stop and round the world flight itineraries for clients as well as some ground arrangements including campervans and hotels.
You'll have control over your day to day workload which will involve talking to customers on the phone, by email and occasionally face to face. You'll also liaise with our air and ground product teams as well as with the other consultants to help create fully tailored, completely bespoke trips of a lifetime.
What we're looking for
Our most popular destinations are Australia and New Zealand, so we look for personal travel experience in one or both of these destinations. Besides Australasia, it’s beneficial if you’ve also travelled in Asia, Africa, North and Central America or South America.
Besides a passion for travel, we do also require that our sales consultants can demonstrate the following:
- Either competency of using the GDS (Galileo, Amadeus, Worldspan or Sabre) OR a proven track record in a sales environment
- Strong personal travel experience outside of Europe, inc either Australia or New Zealand
- Fluency in French and a working knowledge of English
- Natural rapport-building skills
- Effective time management skills
- Strong customer service ethic
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Solid long-haul sales experience, preferably in complex, multi-stop and tailor-made trips
- A proven track record of securing sales in a customer-focused environment
- Competency of using the GDS (Galileo, Amadeus, Worldspan or Sabre)
What you'll receive
- High basic salary and uncapped bonus system (you’ll share your sales target with the other members of our French Team)
- Free lunch provided daily
- Company pension contributions
- Health & well-being cashback plan (after probation period is complete)
- Staff travel fund for personal trips (£500 pro-rata)
- Monthly company-wide bonus scheme paying up to £1,200 per year
- Enhanced maternity/paternity package
- Additional pension contributions and extra holiday allowance in reward for long-term service
- Relocation assistance package if required
- Membership of the Easit Travel Club scheme offering discounts on rail and bus fares in Sussex, plus other travel benefits